Stories about Jeremiah, Kristen and Gracie
Monday, September 17, 2007
Changes are coming...hopefully!
So, I hate my new school, don't like the teachers, don't like my kids, not happy going to work at all! If I could, I would call in sick everyday and let the sub deal with my little deamon children! But, I can't really do that, so I have to go and teach them something each day. BUT, there appears to be an opening back at Hayman coming soon. They are going to be opening a K-1 combo (scary and a lot of work) soon, and since I was moved against my will, I am supposed to have first dibs at the opening. If I do, I will have 2 days to pack up, move out, move in and unpack and be ready to teach! Not a lot of time to get things ready, but I will make it work. My family and friends have said they will help, so that makes me feel good. I want out as soon as I can. In the meantime, I am trying to have a positive attitude and do my job as best I can with my class. But, deep down, I am ready to throw in the towel and move on! Not the best attitude, I know, but it's all I can muster at this point! I need a vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with your class! I know how hard it can be to get your butt to work with a good attitude when you don't like your job! I hope that the other position comes through for you SOON!!!
Post a Comment