Stories about Jeremiah, Kristen and Gracie

Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year, New Goal!

So, when I logged on today, I really thought it had just been a few months since I had posted anything here. Boy, was I wrong! Who would have thought that it was like 16 months ago! So, my new year's resolution is to actually post on here this year, more often than in the past!

A brief run-down of life so far...Gracie is 2 1/2 years old and full of energy. She is in preschool 2 days a week and growing like a weed! She is such a fun baby - or little girl. She loves to play with her dogs, play with her toys and make a HUGE mess of the house.

I am at a new school again this year, since the district closed the school I was at. Lucky me. I am lucky and was able to get a first grade class. I am enjoying being on vacation and not looking forward to having to go back to work.

My hubby is in his 3rd year of law school. Hopefully in a year and half he will pass the bar and be able to start working by this time Dec. 2010! Here's hoping!

Once my computer is working well, I will post pics. Until then...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Yay! I'm SO excited that you are blogging again! It's a fun way to keep up with people's lives. Sounds like there is a never dull moment for you.