Stories about Jeremiah, Kristen and Gracie
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Exhaustion
Well, school is back in and I am exhausted. Between trying to wrangle 20 first graders, deal with their whack-job parents and trying to actually teach, I can barely stay up past dark (which is getting earlier every day!). I always forget how tiring the beginning of the year is. Oh well, luckily it only comes around once a year and lasts for a month or so, probably longer this year! With it being so hot last week, the kids weren't able to go outside (they might melt, ya know) and were climbing the walls. They still have it this week! I guess the mean teacher has to come out! Yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW...who knew how truly tiring it is for the teachers to go back to school! Good luck with everything, especially those whack-job parents!
Post a Comment